A must course about the Jeju April 3rd Uprising and Massacre!
The course includes detailed explanations at the April 3rd Peace Museum which will give you an overview of the Jeju April 3rd Uprising and Massacre.
Visit Doteul Cave in Seonheul village where people used to hide during the scorched earth operation and imagine people's lives during that period.
Walk inside the Bukchon village which was hit the hardest during April 3rd and hear the village's hidden stories.
Visit the Japanese fortified caves in Seowoo Hill and listen to Jeju's stories before April 3rd.
- assignmentStatus Expired
- eventDate / Time May 4, 2019 (Sat) 9:30 a.m. ~ 5:30 p.m.
- account_boxTour Guide This tour is in Korean only.
- flagStarting Location This tour is in Korean only.
- pin_dropEnding Location This tour is in Korean only.
- groupMax. Participants 20
Member: 35,000 Won
Non-Member: 40,000 Won
- groupDeposit Account This tour is in Korean only.
*Itinerary may be subject to change depending on weather and other conditions. Specific details can be customized after consultation.